Wednesday 20 May 2009

The story so far...

It's been a while since I last updated this blog.  I had my surgery and aside from a few hiccups I'm doing ok.  It's strange to come to terms with one side of your chest being concave but even that isn't as shocking as suddenly having an all too clear view of your pot belly!

I start chemo tomorrow so I'm spoiling myself with chocolate and rubbish telly today.  No matter how crap you feel, just watching  the Jeremy Kyle Show is enough to make you happy with your lot!

3 comments:

  1. I presume that Jeremy Kyle is the UK's answer to Jerry Springer? How's teh chemo going? You keep your spirits up lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found you through Handm@de Winchester as I'll be there too. I was sorry to hear of your problems but hope you are feeling brighter since the surgery. Totally Agree about Jeremy ~ where does he find his guests .... take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really liked the work you had on display at Handmade Winchester - really liked the book illustrations and box of biscuits. Good luck with it all.
    x

    ReplyDelete